Student and Early Career Sonographer Working Group
This newly created group has been created to act as a conduit between Students and Early Career members and the Association. It will represent the views of fellow students and Early Career members and will advise on events and content produced by this cohort. The group will discuss key issues pertinent to this cohort and give direction on matters of student and Early Career member experience.
The group ideally consists of representatives from each major university plus Early Career members ie AMS members who graduated up to 3 years ago in both Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being on the SECWG
- Make a difference – improve the ASA student member experience by advocating for your peers and future students
- Develop your professional skills – teamwork, influencing, collaboration
- Develop your personal skills – feel more confident dealing with the professionals and peers you will be dealing with
- Increase communication skills dealing with both your peers and senior members of the profession
- Make connections and build relationships
- Understand the ASA and the profession
To apply please complete the Expression of Interest (EOI)